We are looking for a sales executive to join our team. You will provide details to sales support and respond to customer and prospect queries.
You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales operations.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Cold call, Cold Visit
- Generate appointments and meet decision maker
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- General Visit to existing customer.
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales manager
- Arranges appointments with clients and sales team/sales support/ sales manager
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Ability to read, interpret and accurately respond to technical specifications related vision system.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal personnel, Sales manager and customers.
- Knowledge of industry engineering standards and capabilities.
- Good oral and written communications skills; able to provide succinct and accurate technical communications.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, other technical applications).
- We encourage applicants to apply for this job who are ready to travel extensively, should have bike, car, scooter.